Time and place
This is really beautiful. I really admire people who are so enthusiastic with the camera as an art form when I haven't mastered mine! :)
You have :)
(o)
Beautiful!My camera makes me very happy too!
Thanks everyone.
Found you via Dale, aka Mole, aka Koshtra...and I can smell that rose clear over here!Loveliness.I feel compelled (sorry) to share a pic I caught in a local community garden, although there was no scent like that of your rose:http://chatoyance.blogspot.com/2007/05/anesidora.html
Lori. Welcome! I'll pop over to your place for a look ....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is really beautiful. I really admire people who are so enthusiastic with the camera as an art form when I haven't mastered mine! :)
You have :)
(o)
Beautiful!
My camera makes me very happy too!
Thanks everyone.
Found you via Dale, aka Mole, aka Koshtra...and I can smell that rose clear over here!
Loveliness.
I feel compelled (sorry) to share a pic I caught in a local community garden, although there was no scent like that of your rose:
http://chatoyance.blogspot.com/
2007/05/anesidora.html
Lori. Welcome! I'll pop over to your place for a look ....
Post a Comment