Time and place

Monday, 21 May 2007

Carwash

Stopping at the service station for petrol.

Waiting in the passenger seat, hypnotised by the colour and power and wetness of the carwash in action a few yards away.

Suddenly wanting to be sucked in and soaked and sudsed and rinsed and scrubbed and buffed and ejected onto the forecourt.

Gleaming.

4 comments:

herhimnbryn said...

Oh yes!

Anonymous said...

I suspect that the desire to open the car door within a fully swirling car wash & step out might be quite widely shared.

Or is just me..?

mm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mm said...

Let's try again. :-)

HHB: You too, hmm??? Very gratifying that there are other carwash fantasists out there.

Dick: Welcome, nice to see you here. I have to confess that I was dreaming about being sucked into the carwash without a car. And that may definitely be just me!

About Me