I love this photograph, mm, and your simile is eloquent. I've just been catching up with your previous posts. I'm so glad you've returned to the blogosphere--it's a better place, graced with your lovely writing & photos. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Take care.
10 comments:
Hugs. Get all better soon!
(((((0)))))
Ach. Poor you. Feel better soon.
I love this photograph, mm, and your simile is eloquent. I've just been catching up with your previous posts. I'm so glad you've returned to the blogosphere--it's a better place, graced with your lovely writing & photos. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Take care.
I am glad you come back to blogosphere! I did not know it!
Get better very soon!
Many hugs!
Hi Mary, I'm really happy you're back, and hope you get better very soon!
I second Ms. D'Zerts. xo
Dale, HHB, Leslee: thank you as always. I'm glad you're out there, all three of you.
Jess: What an lovely comment. Thank you. Part of the pleasure of coming back is the renewed contact with people such as yourself.
Sonia: So good to see you here again. I haven't been back very long!
Arevik: ... and you too. Thanks for dropping by.
LJ: Xo back to you. And thank you.
Sending soup. Hope the envelope holds:)
HHB: Yum!
Post a Comment